Saturday 15 February 2014

Stripes




Necklace- Dorothy Perkins
Top- Dorothy Perkins
Jeans- Topshop
Watch- River Island
Shoes- River Island

Taking OOTD pictures at the moment in UK is impossible, literally. If not rain then it's so windy, you consider walking out the door twice, just incase it will blow you away. Anyway, I wore this to college the other day, I love how casual but put together it looks. This top is my new favourite, safe to say I've stripes obsession. Spring/summer trend alert? Defiantly. I showed this top in recent haul, it was in the sale at Dorothy Perkins for £8! Bargain! I just love how simple this outfit is!



PS. Follow me on instagram at @95alimak and I'll follow back as I've new account!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...